How to fake a good night's sleep

These are some tips to try. I think the next time I wake up tired, which will probably be in the morning, I am going to try a couple of these. I am going to see if they will have an impact on my activity level throughout the day. I will let you know how it turns out.

No matter how dedicated you are to getting your shut-eye, sometimes a less-than-stellar night's sleep is inevitable. The good news: "One bad night's sleep isn't going to hurt you long term," says Joyce Walsleben, Ph.D., coauthor of "A Woman's Guide to Sleep."

But it can make you feel not so great the next day. Luckily, there are ways to feel normal (or very close!) after a rocky night's rest.

1. Open your shades

A big dose of sunshine is the first thing you'll want to try. "Natural light resets your body clock, helping you function better all day," Walsleben says. "Even the low light on a cloudy or rainy day wakes you up better than any indoor bulb."

Early-morning sunlight is best for helping you start the day feeling rejuvenated. To perk up fast, open your shades as soon as you get up.

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...