Rev. Franklin Graham a birther?

What is the fascination with the President's birth certificate and his religious preference? Now the son of the great Billy Graham is calling on the President to 'show his papers'. This is in my opinion is unacceptable from a man of the cloth.  Rev. Franklin Graham wonders: Why can't Barack Obama produce a birth certificate?

The son of the legendary evangelist Billy Graham told Christiane Amanpour on ABC's "This Week" that the president "has some issues to deal with" when it comes to proving he is indeed an American.

"He can solve this whole birth certificate issue pretty quickly," Graham said in an interview aired Sunday. "I was born in a hospital in Asheville, N.C. And I know that my records are there; You can probably go and find out what room my mother was in when I was born. I don’t know why he can't produce that. It's an issue it looks like he can answer pretty quickly."


Source:  Politico - Details here

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...