Bishop Eddie Long’s Wife Files For Divorce, Petition Filed [UPDATE #4]

I am not sure where we stand at on this issue at the moment, but the fact that an announcement was made at all is interesting. I thought she would have done this a long time ago. Either way, this is a sad day for ministers in Georgia. (IE Herman Cain) Oh well, only time will tell....

Earlier this year, I reported that Bishop Eddie Long’s wife Vanessa had left him. Bishop Long denied this and issued a statement.

Well, his First Lady of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church issued hers on Friday, December 2nd and said:

"After a great deal of deliberation and prayer, I have decided to terminate my marriage to Bishop Eddie L. Long. It is my sincere hope that this matter can be resolved expeditiously, harmoniously, and fairly. I ask that you respect my privacy and that of my family, as my attorneys and I have agreed that we will not try this case in the media, and I do not intend to make any further statements concerning this matter."

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...