Dear Whitney,

I never thought this is how it would end. I remember the first time we met. I was trying to figure out how so much voice could come from such a small person. I danced all around the house listening to 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody'. It was such a fun song. I would spend my allowance to buy your music. Every talent show I was in as well as every karaoke night, I had to sing one of your songs. For awhile, I thought I was Whitney Houston.

I was looking forward to Sparkle coming out. But I was really forward to you, Savannah and the crew getting back together to show us how to 'Get Back to Happy'. Who will play Savannah now?

I don't know what happened today. I am not sure I want to know. But this I do know, you will be missed. Even in your darkest, I could always see a little light. I will weep for you as I have for no other. I love you Whitney and I am sad that it had to end this way. I know your faith has carried you to the other side. You have taken your rightful place next to the other angels.

I believe that God is in control. Although I am sad, I know that He knew what was best. I don't always understand how He works, but I do trust Him.

'I Will Always Love You' Whitney and now 'I Look to You'.

More than a fan,
Jema

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...