Morgan Freeman with his step grand daughter, really!!!!!

When I first heard about this, I thought that must be a misprint. How fortunate for him that this comes out after he receives his award at the Golden Globes. I don't think this is OK. Although not related by blood line, it is still a little much to bear. I wonder how we would respond if this was an older woman with her step grand son. Would we still be so understanding?

This weekend I watched Lean on Me and Driving Miss Daisy back to back on OWN and I thought, I love Morgan Freeman, I forgot he's such a good actor. Then I saw reports that he may have actually married his 27-year-old step-granddaughter, E'Dena Hines, or at least plans to, and I thought, I'm disgusted by Morgan Freeman, I forgot he's such a creeper.

Rumors of this sordid, decade-long love affair have swarmed for several years and many assumed it was the cause of Morgan's divorce to his second wife, Myrna Colley-Lee, which was finalized in September 2010 with a settlement (hush money) of $400 million. Reports that Morgan was now free to marry his step-granddaughter and had plans to do so were never confirmed, but they were never denied either. What the reports did was get people talking about the actor and his personal life, asking whether his rumored relationship is wrong, questionable, or simply odd.

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...