Wow... Daniel Day Lewis looks exactly like Abraham Lincoln

I always find it fascinating when actors manage to loose themselves and really reach down to get inside a roll or a character. What comes to my mind first are the rolls that Denzel Washington played in Malcolm X, or when Will Smith played Mohammad Ali.... what about Jamie Foxx in the movie Ray.

Well, here is another opportunity for an actor to do so and he is already starting to "look" the part.  Daniel Day Lewis is playing Abraham Lincoln in Stephen Spielberg's upcoming film "Lincoln," this photo strikingly resembles the 16th President, Abraham Lincoln.  I wonder will he be able to get into the role - as did the previously mention actors. At any rate, I can't wait to see it. Stephen Spielberg never fails to amaze me. I know it will be a classic.

CBS.com talks about the role.  They write, "Lewis, 54, was spotted at a restaurant in Richmond, Va., sporting Honest Abe's trademark beard and hairstyle. The film is shooting in the area."

Here's more...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...