The Secret (Sex) Life of A Middle-Aged Married Man

This is completely insane. There is no way that this is ever OK. I don't care who the 'other' person is, if you have to cheat, then you should leave your spouse. There is one thing to have a one night stand, it is whole other game to have an ongoing affair with someone for a significant period of time. I have never understood why people make life changing decisions for other people. UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!

I'm a 57-year-old man. Fat. Bald. I have a wife I like. And a boyfriend I love.

I've been "happily" married for over 37 years. Yet I've been leading a secret double life since I turned 50.

In the age of Lady Gaga and her mainstream kink videos, a married man in love and having sex with another man is one of the final taboos. I used to think that myself. Nobody talks about it. There aren't books or movies about it. It's the ultimate closet.

What I've learned in these past few years is that men, even married men, can fall in love with men. A "bromance" can naturally involve touching and it's completely normal. This is what men have been doing since the start of time, and what men are made to do.

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...