Burn Sage To Cleanse Negativity

I have a friend who swears by the cleansing of sage. She often tells me when it is time to go and 'burn' some sage. I haven't tried it yet, but for some reason, I feel a sage cleansing coming on in the coming weeks. I will let you know how it turns out. If you try it or have tried it before, let me know how it worked for you. Happy cleansing!!!

With the holidays coming and preparing for out-of-town guests, you might want to consider burning sage to cleanse whatever negative energy you might be experiencing before and/ or after people visit at your home.

(eHow.com) Sage is an herb that is known for its healing and medicinal properties. People have burned sage since ancient times to cleanse and purify objects and homes. Proponents of sage burning, also known as smudging, believe that the sage smoke is a way to bless your home and dispel it of negative energy and influences. You might wish to burn sage to purify and cleanse your current home or a new residence before moving in.

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...