Avoid Morning Heel Pain: Things To Do in Bed

I can say with certainty that these steps do work. I used to suffer from this. It was so bad that I had to get steroid shots from my doctor. For me, the steroid shot and the continuous morning exercise is what worked. I tried other types of medicines, but no long term relief. So, now when I get that feeling in the morning, I immediately go back to my foot exercise routine.

If the first step out of bed results in heel pain, then there is a good chance that you may suffer from a condition called "plantar fasciitis."

This morning heel pain affects approximately 10 percent of the general population. Plantar fasciitis occurs because the supporting ligament (plantar fascia) of the arch becomes strained and inflamed. It can severely impact your day-to-day routine and may prevent you from staying active.

Fortunately, this heel pain will resolve over time with but the process can take up to a year in severe cases. However, there are several simple things that you can do to assist the healing process.

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...