Floyd Mayweather Jr. is ready to put on a show

I am not a real boxing fan. I haven't watched a real match since the Mike Tyson days. However, based on what I am hearing this has the potential to be a pretty good fight. Some are saying that Ortiz has the edge and that Mayweather better bring his 'A' game or he is going to get his head clocked.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. was back in his element, smiling for the cameras, trash-talking with his opponent, holding court with reporters and generally acting like a man who believes he is the best boxer of his generation.

In the days leading up to his title bout Saturday against World Boxing Council welterweight champion Victor Ortiz, Mayweather looked relaxed and sounded supremely confident — as if he were preparing to deliver a tutorial to a younger, less experienced fighter who had no idea what he was really in for.

"It's different on this level," Mayweather said. "He's used to ballrooms. I'm used to fighting in front of 17,000.

"I earned the right to be where I'm at today. The only thing I can do is what I do best: entertain."

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...