Elizabeth Warren to challenge Scott Brown in Massachusetts Senate race

I wonder how much money the GOP will spend on this race. It is no secret that they do not like Mrs. Warren and what she stands for. I hope she is given a fair shake. I can imagine they are already looking into her background to see where they can find some dirt. I am glad that she will challenge Sen. Brown. He rode into Congress like he was the second coming. Let's go and support her. The President will need some help during his second term.

Elizabeth Warren, a Harvard professor and former Obama administration official who became a hero to liberals with her sharp critique of the nation’s financial institutions, will announce Wednesday that she is challenging Sen. Scott Brown of Massachusetts for his seat in 2012.

Warren, 62, had been widely expected to run and had been conducting a campaign-style listening tour. She will formally announce her intentions with an online video statement as she travels the state.

“The pressures on middle-class families are worse than ever, but it is the big corporations that get their way in Washington,” she said. “I want to change that. I will work my heart out to earn the trust of the people of Massachusetts.”

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...