Deion Sanders denies reality inspired divorce

OK, this is more than a notion. Way too much going on with Deion. I guess we will find out the real story in a week or so.

After a slew of recent conflicting reports we are left our scratching our heads, wondering if NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders and his wife Pilar are getting a divorce.

It all began over the weekend when a report was released saying that the ex-cornerback was filing for divorce from his wife of 11 years, Pilar Sanders. Sanders allegedly decided to divorce his wife because he felt she was becoming too famous and was more focused on her career in the entertainment career, rather than their marriage.

"Enough is enough. I never signed up for all this. Enough is enough. If I wanted a model or a television star I would have married one a long time ago. All I wanted was a housewife, said Deion"

The website Hello Beautiful reached out to Pilar for a comment regarding her divorce from Deion and she said, "It's unfortunate that my husband decided to take this course of action...I'm surprised and hurt... As I said to my children, we must take a minute, breath and Trust God."

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...