Fantasia on pregnancy: 'God has given me this child'

It bothers me when people of faith or some expressed relationship with a higher power, use that relationship to justify their actions. Unless she is married, God is not happy with her. She has violated one of the ten commandments on more than one occasion. I am not judging, but it just irritates me that people think they can use God to their benefit.

American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino announced that she is pregnant during a concert Sunday in Jacksonville, Florida.

The 27-year-old R&B singer was performing at the opening of the Riverview Apartments complex, when she decided to let fans in on her big secret.

"You are the first persons that I share this news with, and I share this with you because I can relate to you," said Barrino. For a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don't live my life for folk. This child that I carry, God has given me this child. And I don't have to hide it from none of y'all."

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...