Gingrich vows 'whatever it takes'

When Newt announced, I gave him until the end of the year to drop out. My husband gave him until the end of the summer. I am now inclined to agree with my husband. If the majority of your staff leaves, it says a lot about your leadership. If Newt can't keep his team together, how will he keep the country together? Sorry Newt, I don't that rabbit is coming out of that hat.

Following the resignations of most of his senior staff and questions about whether he had the commitment to mount a full presidential campaign, Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich told supporters Friday he knows what the effort will take and is committed to enduring the rigors in order to get his message out.

"As someone who has been in public life for nearly forty years, I know full well the rigors of campaigning for public office. I will endure them. I will carry the message of American renewal to every part of this great land, whatever it takes," Gingrich said in a message emailed to supporters and posted on his Facebook page Friday.

The former House Speaker repeated he is still in the race and that he will take part in the CNN-WMUR-Union Leader debate Monday night in New Hampshire.

"The critical question of how we put Americans back to work will be asked of me and the other Republican candidates. It is the most important question of the campaign," Gingrich wrote.

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...