Newt Gingrich’s disgusting remarks about ‘really poor children’

I am highly offended by these comments by Mr. Gingrich. He makes a lot of assumptions about poor people and paints them in one broad stroke. This just further shows me that Gingrich is not ready to lead the United States. He has a unique way of placing himself above others in his condescending attitude. I hope he is checked by the media on this.

Newt Gingrich, the know-it-all former Speaker of the House who now rides atop the polls for the Republican nomination for president, has been shooting his mouth off lately. He called himself a celebrity who makes $60,000 a speech. Another favorite is, “I helped Ronald Reagan and Jack Kemp develop supply side economics. I helped lead the effort to defeat communism in the Congress.” I didn’t realize communism in Congress was an issue, but I digress.

Then, a tweet from Charles Blow of the New York Times piqued my interest.

RT @foxnewspolitics Gingrich: Poor kids don’t know work unless it’s crime: politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/12/01/new… < Oh HELL no! What?! Somebody get
Surely, the Fox News report was referring to something from Gingrich’s end-welfare past. Would that were so.

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...