Maya Moore: Becomes First Woman on Nike's Jordan Brand Roster

This is great. I am happy that finally a female athlete is getting some endorsement attention. I hope this becomes the norm as opposed to a once in a lifetime opportunity. Congratulations Maya, well deserved.

Maya Moore is making moves off of the basketball court. On Wednesday, Moore is the first women's player to be a part of the Nike Jordan product line. The news was released on Enhanced Online News' website.

"I am thrilled to welcome Maya Moore into the Jordan Brand," Michael Jordan was quoted in the release on EON. "Not only has Maya proven to be a prolific winner on the court, but her hunger and determination to make an impact off the court makes her a valuable addition to the Jordan family. We look forward to working with Maya as she carries her success to the next level."

"As a student of the game, it is a dream come true to align myself with a brand that has a rich history in sports," Moore said in the press release. "Like most kids, I grew up idolizing Michael Jordan and continue to work relentlessly to reach his iconic status on the court. I'm truly motivated to take my career to the next level as a member of Team Jordan."

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...