Will Sarah Ferguson find herself on OWN?

I have seen several previews for this show and I am excited about it. I love to see people experience their 'lightbulb' or 'aha' moment. It seems as if with all she had, she still was not happy. I believe that we should spend more time searching for joy instead of happiness. Happiness is attached to what is going on around you or what is happening. Joy comes from the inside. I hope by the end of her show that Sarah finds some joy.

The royal wedding afterglow has subsided enough so that a certain television viewer can wallow in the morose, almost 19th-century-novel-like existence of one Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, ex-wife of Prince Andrew, mother of the mad-hatted Eugenie and Bea, and the woman who was most definitely not invited to Wills and Kate’s nuptials.

The original Fergie is now persona non grata, and it just kills her. She may be one of the saddest people on Earth — certainly on her Earth. “The mind is such an extraordinary place,” she muses at the opening of her fascinating but bummed-out new reality show, “Finding Sarah: From Royalty to the Real World,” which premieres Sunday night on OWN. “We appear to be not broken, but we’re broken. And I am broken. It hurts. . . . I’ve lost who I really am and this torments me.”

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...