Kobe Bryant's personal ALL WHITE party.

Apparently, this happened a little while ago. I know there is a lot of people on both sides of the fence when it comes to L.A. Laker’s star Kobe Bryant, but I am not really sure what is going on here... you be the judge. Let me know what you think. I just can't wait to hear you weigh-in on this one!


Kobe Bryant is a stylist's dream -- probably. Dressing Kobe Bryant, trim and in good shape, must be pretty easy as long as you can find long enough pants. Not to mention, he's a good-looking dude. Don't believe me? Ask GQ — they're the ones that put him on the cover and in a bubble bath.

But sometimes, even for the best-looking guys, things can go wrong. Like, for instance, if you were to put Kobe Bryant in an all-white pilgrim outfit, that might look weird. Or, I don't know, maybe a super deep white v-neck with a head scarf that might be made out of a pillowcase. Just off the top of my head, I'm thinking those might be bizarre looks.

Get the full report here

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...