Rick Perry Drunk At New Hampshire Speech? No Way, Says Event Host

I doubt that he was drunk, but maybe he was on some medication. Maybe he was having a reaction to the medicine. There are some medicines that have a lot of restrictions based on the dosage. I wonder if he doubled his dosage so he would be a little more ease delivering his speech. Either way, that was pure comedy to me.

Texas governor and GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry wasn't orating while intoxicated when he delivered an unusual speech in New Hampshire over the weekend, the host of the event claimed Tuesday in an interview with The Hill.

"I can tell you unequivocally he wasn't drinking at the event and he hadn't been drinking prior to the event," said Kevin Smith, executive director of conservative group Cornerstone Action, which organized the event, told The Hill. "I was sitting with him, and I found him to be very engaging with all of the people he was talking with, he was very articulate."

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...