Clinton recants part of new book

Pres. Clinton has been on all of the major talk shows discussing his book. I wonder what took him so long to recognize that he had made an error. It appears to me that Clinton is not sure if he wants to support this President or not. His support to me seems connected to his own level of success.

Former president Bill Clinton announced Tuesday night that he is trying once daily to say out loud “either ‘I don’t know’ or ‘I was wrong.’”

“I think it would be therapeutic for everyone in Washington” to do the same, Clinton advised, as a corrective to the self-righteousness and misplaced certitude he believes contributes to the overzealous partisanship afflicting the capital.

To set a positive example, Clinton explained to an audience at the New York Historical Society, he is recanting a passage in his new book that has been widely interpreted as criticism of President Barack Obama.

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...