FAMU, Tennessee State Partner with HBCUsOnline

This is a great opportunity for students. I know it helped me with my course load to be able to take a couple of my course online. It definitely helped me out overtime. My one caution is for students to treat their online class like a regular class. To have a set schedule for 'going' to class. Once I figure that out, I loved it. Way to go HBCU's, you are still relevant to the education of our students.

In the technologically-savvy world we now live in, you can do just about everything online, including attend college. But for historically black colleges and universities, getting on the web has taken a little longer than some other schools.

Enter Tom Joyner and HBCUsonline.com, a site that helps connect prospective HBCU online students with member colleges who provide that service. Joyner, the syndicated host of "The Tom Joyner Morning Show" and a longtime supporter of HBCUs, founded the company nine months ago and has now partnered with Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (FAMU) and Tennessee State join Texas Southern University in offering degreed educations online.

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...