Beyonce: People's 2012 World's Most Beautiful Woman

I guess this is her year. She does seem to have a bit of a glow about her since she had the baby.  But, I don't know if she is the 'most beautiful'... Congratulations any way Beyonce!!!

It's official: Beyonce has been named People's 2012 World's Most Beautiful Woman. The new mom graces the cover of the magazine, looking as stunning as ever.

The singer, who welcomed her first daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, with husband Jay-Z in January, opened up about motherhood in the special issue:
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth ... I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."
Since Beyonce announced her pregnancy with great fanfare onstage at the 2011 MTV VMAs, many people were fascinated by her pregnancy and waited for the child, rumored to be a girl, to make her grand entrance into the world.

The couple announced the birth of their darling daughter, writing in a statement:
"We are happy to announce the arrival of our beautiful daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, born on Saturday, January 7, 2012. Her birth was emotional and extremely peaceful, we are in heaven ... it was the best experience of both our lives."

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...