Kobe Bryant an unhappy Lakers camper after Lamar Odom trade

I can totally understand why Kobe would upset. I am not a Lakers fan by any stretch of the imagination, but this does not make sense to me. How will Odom fit in with my beloved Mavs? This is a short season, and Lamar is known to take 20 or so games to get in the swing of things. I hope he comes ready to play because we do not have 20 games for him to play around with.

Tough weekend for the Lakers, who didn't get Chris Paul or Dwight Howard.

All they got was a headache.

Lamar Odom wasn't happy, so he was traded to the Dallas Mavericks for a 2012 first-round pick, which made Kobe Bryant very unhappy.

"I don't like it," Bryant said Sunday, the third day of training camp. "I've known Lamar for a long time, and for the team itself, he's meant a lot in terms of his versatility, his personality. He's a big presence for us in the locker room, just from a team chemistry standpoint. He's great at bringing guys together and things of that nature.

"I trust management knows what they're doing. I let them do their jobs, I never get in the way but it's tough. You're talking about sixth man of the year last year. He played lights out."

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...