Oprah back on board for Obama re-election campaign

She cried in Grant Park the night he was elected, and Oprah is ready to see President Obama get a second term.

As the President's 50th birthday passed, the media mogul offered up her support for his re-election campaign. In a statement yesterday, Oprah said:

I supported Barack Obama in 2008 because I believed then as I do now that he is the right man for the job. I wanted to share my enthusiasm for his candidacy in hopes that others would see what I saw in him.

She continued:

As for 2012. If the campaign needs me, I'm happy to be of service. I'm in his corner for whatever he needs me to do.

Oprah has long been friends with the Obamas, inviting the First Couple to her show as well as breaking her tradition of solo O Magazine covers to pose with First Lady Michelle Obama.

Read more at source

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...